DMBI notes #2
- Characteristics and determination
- Association analysis
- Cluster analysis
- Outlier analysis
Architecture of typical data mining systems
Major issues in data mining
Mining methodology and user interaction issues
- Mining different kinds of knowledge in databases
- Interactive mining knowledge at multiple levels of abstraction.
- Data mining query languages.
- Presentation and visualization of data mining results
- Incorporation od background knowledge
- Handling noisy or incomplete data.
- Pattern Evaluation.
- Performance Issues
- Efficiency and Scalability of data mining algorithms.
- Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms.
- Issues related to diversity of data types
- Handling of complex data types.
- Mining from heterogenous database.
DMBI notes #2 Reviewed by akshay salve on 11:52 PM Rating: